Friday, November 16, 2007

Jamillya Hardley

A nice profile of Jamillya Hardley on mlive:

"I was recruited by Ball State, Indiana State and the (Mid-American Conference) schools, like Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan and Western Michigan, but when I went to Michigan, they showed me a good time, and they are ready for my style of play," Hardley said. "Michigan fits my style of play. I'm a transition player. I get the ball and go with it."

Hardley, who is 5-foot-10, averaged 14.5 points, 6.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 2.5 steals per game last season.

"I think I have developed more of the mental part of the game," she said. "I had the physical game."

She plans to study sports medicine at Michigan and hopes to become an athletic trainer.

"They told me that if I go down there and work hard, I should get some playing time," Hardley said.

Hardley's game apparently developed significantly over the summer.

No comments: