Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Janell Smith

The second of mgoblue.com's "Meet the Newcomers" is up - this time they're featuring Janell Smith. A couple of quotes:

• What was it like putting on your Michigan jersey for the first time on photo day? When I put on my Michigan jersey for the first time, I was proud of myself because all of the hard work and time I put forth finally paid off. I'm finally playing intercollegiate basketball and seeing my name on the back of my jersey was breathtaking. It made me realize that I was really here at the University of Michigan playing college basketball.

• Who is the funniest person on the team? Roni (sophomore Veronica Hicks) is the funniest person on the team because she is just so funny in general. She always has a joke or a funny story to tell. Roni keeps you laughing and your stomach is always hurting when you're around her because she is just that funny!

No comments: