Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Courtney Boylan

From mgoblue.com's "Meet the Newcomers" article about Courtney Boylan:
• What made you want to come to Michigan? There were a lot of things that made me what to come to Michigan. First, I love the coaching staff. Everyone on staff is friendly and dedicated to making this program better. Second was education. By choosing to come to the University of Michigan, I knew that I was going to graduate with a degree that truly had meaning. Third, I love Ann Arbor. When I came for my visit, I know that I loved being close to a major airport so that I could still go home, but the actual city of Ann Arbor reminds me a little of Minnesota.
and
• What impresses you most about Coach Borseth and his staff? What impresses me most about Coach Borseth and the rest of his staff here at Michigan is their enthusiasm about the game of basketball and how dedicated they are to our basketball family. Every day that I go to practice they come fired up and ready to go and this gets me fired up! I have only been here for a couple of months now, and I already feel like a part of the family. They get involved in your life, which shows they truly care about each individual on the team.

No comments: