Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Carmen Reynolds

The fourth in mgoblue.com's "Meet the Newcomers" is up, this one profiling Carmen Reynolds:

• You came in with several other freshman as well as transfer Lauren Young, how have you guys bonded? Right from the get-go, we four freshmen got along GREAT. We were with each other all summer, so we became pretty close. When Lauren joined us she fit in perfectly. We all get along great and love hanging out with each other!

• You're from Ohio and your brother plays lacrosse at Ohio State, how much of a hard time have people been giving you? I have been given a hard time from everybody since the day that I verbally committed to come here. However, I don't mind it because I know that I picked the better school!

• What are you most looking forward to being a member of the Michigan women's basketball team? I'm most looking forward to being a part of continuing to turn this program around. I'm really looking forward to winning and I want to be a part of starting the tradition in the Michigan women's basketball program.

No comments: