Monday, March 10, 2008

New verbal commitment soon?

It appears Jenny Ryan, from Saginaw Nouvel, is close to making an official verbal to Michigan:
Nouvel all-state junior Jenny Ryan has made an uncommitted commitment to Michigan and coach Kevin Borseth.

"It's not official, but it will be after this is over," Ryan said. "They're a growing program, and it's always good to be a building block for something like that. He loves the game. I love emotion in the game, and he shows his emotion."

Borseth showed plenty of emotion in his infamous postgame news conference after a loss to Wisconsin.

"Whenever I showed up anywhere, they showed me the video," Ryan said. "The first time I saw it, it didn't really surprise me because you know he's so passionate."

She would be the second member of Michigan's class of 2009, joining Samantha Arnold.

No comments: