Friday, April 20, 2007

Letter from Coach Borseth

This email was sent out yesterday. (A similar one was sent by Coach Beilein.)


M-Mail
University of Michigan Athletics

April 19, 2007



Dear Michigan Family and Friends:

I want to thank you for the gracious welcome and well wishes you gave Coach Beilein and me Tuesday night at the rally. I was thrilled to have an opportunity to meet each one of you and express how much it means to me to being wearing Maize and Blue and representing this fine institution. Dawn and I have been welcomed into the community with open arms, and both of us appreciate all the support that has been shown to us so far.

I'm excited to begin the task of taking our women's basketball program to the next level. These young women are so proud to wear the Block M, and, with your help, we look forward to turning the corner next season and making you proud to be a Michigan fan.

On behalf of our coaching staff and student-athletes, I invite all of you out to Crisler Arena next season to show your continued support of both programs. This is an exciting time for Michigan Basketball, and we're happy to share this experience with our loyal fans.

I look forward to seeing all of you at Crisler next season! Thank you again for your support, and have a safe and prosperous summer.

GO BLUE!

Kevin Borseth
Head Coach

No comments: